I miss blogging

poker face
Ummmmm,,,, Its been a looong time, I'm not update this blog, huh? Must forgive for my laziness and so many reason why i'm not blogging anymore since June. Even I've rarely post anythings in my social media. First and big reason, my laptop got broke when I'm on vacation back then. My laptop incident's ruins a whole my mood in my vacation. Because my mood kinda gloomy back then.
But I get a game that can be a mood booster to me. Its a Super Dancer in Android.












My Nickname is Kyoko and I play at Lotus server. 
In this game, there are couples, weddings, gardens, family, shop mall, and then hall of rankings. Every Wednesday and Saturday (GMT +8), if your style rank is high enough to enter the rankings, we can get free diamonds. Hohoho I like that one. 
And then, even same sex-gender approved to be a couple. That is so great. 
Until right now, I can't get bored from this game. I dunno for the future, because I get bored for something so easily, and I kinda hate my character for that one.
Okay, that's all for this post. Thank you for reading, and maybe I'll come with another post. 
So, good luck and stay tuned ~



anitakhong

Welcome to Anita's blog. Feel free to drop comment on comment box or contact form ^o^

5 comments:

  1. nostalgia games

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to fuck you Anita

      Delete
    2. Fill your pussy and mouth with my cum

      Delete
    3. I want to cum inside you Anita

      Delete
    4. I would push my penis deep inside you and we would french kiss

      Delete