Hello 2k19

Hello my dear~ 
Its me, yours truly Anita.
Already in 2019 Huh?
My last blog was posted on 2016 
UNBELIEVEABLE
😓
I'm sorry not post anything on this blog.
But I just want to share something today.
Its been a really long road for me this year, but nothing is impossible huh?
I got steady job on my hometown, Yes, i went home to my kampoeng. 😙
I never really can guess my destiny will follow me though.

and just now,, just now, i just read some bad comments on my posted blog on 2015 
OMG! Yes OMG!
Why he is so rude to me?
😔
I want to reply the comment, but i dont really have the strengh.
 Huft. 
Maybe i just ignore it. 
Yeah, I will ignore it. 
Just ignore it. 
And pretend i dont see it at all.
Haha i will be strong, independent woman
 *tidak akan goyah akan bad comments*
😝
Andd...  the happy new for me.
I just know that so many of you are reading my blog.
OMG again
You are so nice
I feel so blessed so many of you that read my blog.
I just want to say to you, 
Thanks You So Much !
😍
Although i just read some bad comments, but it doesnot matter anymore, because of you. 
Yes its you who read my blog. 
Thanks again my dear~


This is Anita, and i"ll see you soon on my next blog.
I will post more frequently.
Trust me
*wink*


anitakhong

Welcome to Anita's blog. Feel free to drop comment on comment box or contact form ^o^

10 comments:

  1. Hi Anita, I did read the "some bad comments" you mentioned. But surely you could atop Anonymous comments, if they actually bothered you or was it maybe *wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Anita, that you were secretly quite pleased, that a man obviously was sexually attracted to you, and even found the "bad comments" arousing despite your more public innocent image. Really is nothing to be ashamed of, as you are an adult, with all the normal desires that entails.


      Maybe you should have replied to the comments *wink*

      Delete
    2. I would love to fuck Anita. I think she would enjoy i well

      Delete
    3. I would fill your pussy full of my cum and them turn you over and take you doggy when I could get my cock really deep inside you. After that you would ride me reverse cowgirl

      Delete
    4. My cock would be covered with your pussy juices and my cum. And you would moan with pleasure as you orgasm

      Delete
    5. Anita, imagine feeling me entering you with my large bare hard penis slowly entering your tight little vagina. I would have to push in hard to enter your tight pussy

      Delete
    6. i want to cum inside you with my bare cock, mouth and pussy

      Delete
    7. I want to be so 'rude' to you in person

      Delete
    8. I would fill your pussy full of my cum

      Delete
    9. Imagine me on top of you with my bare naked penis in your tight little vagina, thrusting inside you you as I hold your arms down above your head. My cock lubricated by your pussy juices. Then with one long thrust I would push deep into you and you would feel me convulse with pleasure as I ejaculate into you and shoot hot warm spunk in you.

      Delete