Aloha, I'm back ^_^

Hello everybody..
 Here i am, its been long time not to write this blog. You know, ive been busy lately? (Huh? For real ?! ) Hahahaha not really, because i am kinda lazy...  superb lazy. Actually, i've been moving to Jakarta, since October 2014. Hmm.. Already six months, wow time sure fast moving. (Sorry for my bad english) ^_^   And I am really miss my hometown, Medan, the people and the food T___T
Hihihi, ive just bought new laptop. Its Acer One 10 <3
Makanya nih, baru bisa nulis blognya. Kalo ga beli new laptop, mana bisa... Hahahaha
First time using windows 8.1 with bing. I dont really comfortable. Maybe because i am already cozy with windows xp or windows 7. ( First time using 8.1 is kinda make me confused >_< Gaptek juga nih aku) But everything can be learn, right?
Anyway, here my review about Acer One 10.
My Acer One 10

Acer One 10; a hybrid device, can be tablet and laptop. Thats why i choose this.
how move the screen, just pull it gently
Here the descriptions :
- Name : Acer One 10-S100X
- Touch Screen size 10.1"
- OS Windows 8.1 Bing
- Intel Atom Quad Core Z3735F 1,33 GHz quad-core
- RAM 2GB DDR3
- HDD 32GB eMMC + 500GB HDD
- VGA Intel HD Graphics
- Connectivity : port micro USB, port USB 2.0, 1 port micro HDMI, with Bluetooth. 2-in-1 Card Reader (SD and MMC), for read any memory cards.
- with 2 camera, front camera 0,3 MP and rear camera 2 MP 
- battery 6000 mAH
Price range : middle class (cost Rp 3.799.000,- when i bought it)
Tombol Start
Trying front camera. Not so good. because only 0,3 MP
From rear camera.
Conclution : Cheap price but not cheap quality XD

another selfie with oppo


That's all for this post.
Do feel free to drop any comment or a question on my formspring if you still have any questions or doubt. I'll try my best to answer them if possible.
Thank you for reading and Good Luck !!

WHERE CAN FIND ME ?

anitakhong

Welcome to Anita's blog. Feel free to drop comment on comment box or contact form ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment