[REVIEW] Ghibli Studio Production - Princess Mononoke

I do in love with ♥Ghibli studio productions♥  
Here the link, you can search about Studio Ghibli :
in Indonesian : Click Here
in English : Click Here


About my opinion, 
Ghibli studio productions anime is so cool and have a great art work, why? I do love about adventure genre, and i am wishing some day i can adventure *such a drama girl right? Hihi
About the painting person, its not too good, but its fine. But the story line can cover it up. And the sights, uuh, i love ghibli studio anime scene. it is so touching inside me. Overall, Its good. I cannot draw such a detail, but i can choose my favorite paint, right?

I am now watching Princess Mononoke (もののけ姫 Mononoko-hime) and downloading Whisper of the heart . Hahaha (¬‿¬) 

In the poster right beside -------------------> 
there is San (Moro, a giant wolf goddess adopted child) and Moro, its self. In  Princess Mononoke, Ashitaka absolutely want to protect the forest, while another human (Lady Eboshi and the gangs) want to destroy Deer's God Forest for creating their ironworks and rule the world. And then Ashitaka joined with San to protect the forest. I am just not to like while Boar's God (Okkoto and Nago) already changing to demon god. Oh my god, look their appearance, there is so many worm ... surrounding him...  Oh... so gross...... (.___ .)

Immadiately, I thought about Junji Itou work such as spiral. So mysterious, so horror.. so mystic.
Nyaahaha 

(^ ‿ ^)

Thank you for reading and Good Luck !!

WHERE CAN FIND ME ?

anitakhong

Welcome to Anita's blog. Feel free to drop comment on comment box or contact form ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment