[REVIEW] Microfiber - boost your eyelid

Lately, I'm in sickness. 
"Masuk Angin", this is the first time I'm really frustrated. Because usually I never give a care about "masuk angin" disease. I just cuek cuek bebek to this masuk angin. Lalala, and then maybe this body give me some punishment. I don't take some drugs, just tolak angin from Sido Muncul . And then my body dikerokin (and by today, still have some bekas kerok in my back). But now, my body already healthy again, although still have flu and cough. 
Get well soon to me.
MicroFiber eyelid tape

How to use. I can't read those Japan, just follow the pictures.

The things that you need

Of course, mirror too. (Excuse my face)

Maybe I am is so outdated, microfiber eyelid tape is not new product. But I've just knew it since 2015. Let me review it.
So, microfiber is a thin transparent eyelid tape. Now, I'm kinda love this kind of product (for eyes). But microfiber can change my eye folds. You know, I have typical asian eyelid, that make me looks so slanted sometimes. First time using it, I have to admit I had a difficult time. I'd never ever using this kind eyelid tape (I'm always use scotch type. Hey you can read my review about Starry Light, transparent scotch eye tape, Click Here).
I must practice again... and again... and again until sometimes it makes my eyelid redden (because this microfiber eyelid tape such like a stick thin glue), and I always put microfiber in my eyelid, if it is not match with I want, i will loose it, and i will redo my way, until my eyelid get exactly with I want and my eyelid get redden. But I think its okay. Because the redden can be cover by eyeshadow or anything of makeup products.

Here you can take a look my photos using micro fiber and without using micro fiber.
See, my right eyelid is bigger using microfiber than my left eyelid without using it

My right and left eyelid after using microfiber

You can see the line of microfiber

:)
 Pros
- It can hold for water and sweats all day long
- Immerse fitting at deep concave of double eyelid
- Can fit up with make up (hey its transparent)
- Suitable for all ladies & must learn for beginner
- Relatively easy to use (no need for tweezers since the metalic edge allows you to position the tape without ruining its adherence, you just cut off both edges once you're done)
- Can reshape the eyelid and create small to bigger folds. make you more kawaii
- Stretchable
Even when I smile
Cons
- Not available locally (must buy from online shop)


Overall take
I'm not really an eyelid tape expert, but I love love love this product! Triple love! Its allow me to change/reshape/enchance my eye folds, in anyway I want without resorting to surgery. That is why Microfiber is way more awesome for me to that regular eyelid tape. This is more flexible and it is not visible (hey, its transparent). If you want bigger/deep set eyes then these are definitely for you! ^_^

Another kuker me



That's all for this post.
Do feel free to drop any comment or a question on my formspring if you still have any questions or doubt. I'll try my best to answer them if possible.
Thank you for reading and Good Luck !!

WHERE CAN FIND ME ?

anitakhong

Welcome to Anita's blog. Feel free to drop comment on comment box or contact form ^o^

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Maybe she means cock

      Delete
    2. The bottom picture, is of you as you lower yourself down on my cock and I enter you

      Delete
    3. I want you to orgasm and your pussy juices to flow, covering my cock and our love juices to mix inside you

      Delete
    4. I want to have a 69 with you, you suck my cock and I lick and finger your pussy.

      Delete
    5. THen you would straddle me and ride me, with my naked cock deep in your tight pussy

      Delete