Candy look like nail art

Hello my dear! I know I know, you guys probably think I'm such a lazy bum for not blogging these days, I have my own reason. Well, it is kinda complicated @_@ This time I'm gonna write about nail art polish. Many many of girls and womens like these things. And, Duh actually I'm not a expert of nail art polish. But well, just let me to introduce you to my amateur yet newbie result of nail art polish.
That picture is my own hand. Don't you think my nail is cute and super kawaii?? (*^_^*)v Glossy soft pink with glitters. Yup, it is kind a masterpiece to me. Because I had to admit it again. Myself is not an expert in this section. But still in the progress. 


This is the product that I'm using. Made from Japan. I've bought it from rakuten.id for Rp 48.300,-  It happened to be a discount product (>_<) But still, it makes my nail looks super kawaii. And, I heart it. It make your fingers look like candy.

How to Use 
Step 1. Take the nail-polish A. This nail-polish can make the colours looks like our original nail colour. But still not transparent, soft white and of course glossy. We apply it to all our nail. Slowly, so that it neat. And then wait for approximately 10 until 15 minutes (accordance with our own estimates). 

Step 2. Take the nail-polish B. This nail-polish is colour soft pink, and yet can make our nail looks more candy like. Paint it just in the top of our nail, with slowly. Wait until it's dry.

Step 3. Take the nail-polish C. This is the glitters nail-polish, which make your nail art polish more perfect. Try more creative decorate your nails with this nail-polish C, because this makes your nails more cute and kawaii.

And, Taa-daaaa your "Candy" look like nails is ready. 
There are several types of nail art techniques you can do at home. First, nail art with regular nail polish. Here, it takes creativity and thoroughness of the wearer. Second, nail art with a decorative small stones glued to the nail. Third, nail art stickers. This is the easiest because you simply put stickers on your nails.

Some nail care tips from me :
- Try soaking your nails in warm water for 10 minutes once a week. And massage slowly.
- After coloring your nails with polish, try to immediately immerse in ice water. I read these tips from a variety of media, it say, for our nail polish more durable.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. It is not only for our nails, but for hair, skin, and our bodies become more fit and fresh, and certainly more natural.
- If you have work at home using water and detergents and other cleaning tools, try wearing gloves. Gloves from latex, you know. For keeping / guarding your nails and your skin (to prevent rapid coarse / wrinkles) of detergent and water.

That's all for this post.
Do feel free to drop any comment or a question on my formspring if you still have any questions or doubt. I'll try my best to answer them if possible.
Thank you for reading and Good Luck !!

WHERE CAN FIND ME ?

anitakhong

Welcome to Anita's blog. Feel free to drop comment on comment box or contact form ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment