[REVIEW] KOJI - Dolly Wink No.13 Baby Girl Lash

Hello, my dear !!
A couple days ago, I bought bottom fake lashes from Perfectbeauty_id shop,
 brand KOJI - Dolly Wink No.13 Baby Girl Lash.


I do like that fake lashes, the furs so natural.This fake eyelashes looks so natural, durable, it's not easy to fall out, broken, removed, and can be used many times.

Here the photos, with I'm using it
My eyes looks bigger than ever





Actually, this is my first time using bottom fake eyelashes, I afraid it's might be tacky, making my eyes to wow, to stand out, make me noticeable. But, please help me, tell me, what do you think about me using fake eyelashes. Just fill the comment in below.

HOW TO USE
- To be more fitting in the eyes, adjust the length of fake eyelashes with the size of your eyes. Cut as needed
- Extract a glue attachment eyelashes, let 15 seconds to glue more strong
- Put the fake eyelashes in the places, start with the part in the eyes, then press slowly until the fake eyelashes stick on all sides

By the way, I'm using Creamy Touch Rouge from Canmake Japan, color (01) Marshmallow Pink - A pink that's perfect for sweet, doll-like make-up. Hihi


That's all for this post.
Do feel free to drop any comment or a question on my formspring if you still have any questions or doubt. I'll try my best to answer them if possible.
Thank you for reading and Good Luck !!

WHERE CAN FIND ME ?

anitakhong

Welcome to Anita's blog. Feel free to drop comment on comment box or contact form ^o^

2 comments:

  1. Great look, and you pose in such a cute way, very pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to impregnate you Anita

      Delete