The power of Jealousy

Jealous
Of course everyone have this negative kind of thinking or feeling. 
I jealous of she. 
I jealous of her skin.
I jealous of her body.
I jealous of her face.
I jealous of her boyfriend.
I jealous of her job. 
I jealous of her skill.
I jealous of her. 
.
.
.
.

 
Jealous signifies that I always want to be another person.  that I admire. There is no confidence in myselves. I always assume that the person always more than me. I became less confident. I became not like myself anymore. I became not who I was before. I start hating my self, because I am not like her.
.
.
.
.

 
Jealous is always associated with negative things. There is so many cases, the result of jealous is so fatal. There is till be hated each other. There is hostility. There is antagonism. Until there is a case of murder. 
.
.
.
.


Actually, the reason murder someone because of  jealous, is so funny. 
That is nonsense.
That is insane.
Because of jealous?
That is so childish.
.
.
.
.


 But,
the right thing to do is to be wise. 
Wise in response to the envy of us.
Wise in our jealous attitude.  
We must be grateful for what we got.
Many people are more defiency than we.
We must be grateful
.
.
.
.


Well, that's all my thoughts of jealousy. 
Its short, but it is my point of view.
Thanks for reading and good luck !!

:)

anitakhong

Welcome to Anita's blog. Feel free to drop comment on comment box or contact form ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment