What Manga that I Read Recently

Konnichiwa, minna-san ~
BTW, today is valentine day. So, tonight Ive already decide that I won't go anywhere. Just chill at home. And hold my phone. (PS, I got a new smartphone. It is Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime *gigles*).. Or maybe I watch some movies at HOME too...
Anyway, about the title, what manga that i read recently huh? 
Here the main page of the manga.
It was called "For the Sake of the Rose". 
And for the Japanese title " Bana no Tame Ni ", written by Yoshimura Akemi. 
(*From the name, maybe that is a woman*)

It has 16 volumes on manga. Pretty much, right?
And now, I'm on my way to chapter 41.
Lalalalalaaaa~

The Story Line so far that I Read :

Start from an unattractive girl, named Yuri Makurano. She is really bad luck with love life. From the first chapter start, she already got dumped by her boyfriend (I forgot the name). 
And then her grandmother died due the illness (udah jatuh ketimpa tangga lagi. Kasian ya). Her grandmother told her that both of her parents passed away. But, that was a lie. Her father indeed pass away when Yuri still a kid. And then, Yuri Makurano learns her mother is a famous actress named Hanai Syouko.
And then Yuri going to Sapporo to meet her mother.
Yuri begins to live with her mother's family which consists of three children named Fuyou, Sumire, and Aoi.
Yuri is treated as a maid at the household, eventually bonding with the family and builds up unrequited feelings for Sumire. 
Later, she comes to learn the only blood relation she has to the family is Aoi, her half brother.
That really a confused situation why Yuri is only has Aoi, and no blood relation to the rest.
And then Aoi has love towards both Yuri and Sumire. (Ps: Aoi is biseksual)

Well
well
well

....
....

How Yuri's love life can be?

Read it by your self
:p


Btw, I planned to publish this post at Valentine's day. But my Blogger app on my new android phone got error. And not publish it.
err

Overall,
Thank you for reading this post. 
And maybe you can read that manga, and give me your opinions about Yuri's love life? 
Write on the comment box. 
We can share..
Hehe

:)

anitakhong

Welcome to Anita's blog. Feel free to drop comment on comment box or contact form ^o^

1 comment:

  1. Did you misspell "bisexual" deliberately?

    ReplyDelete