[REVIEW] : Beautylabo ; Pure Beige

Hello minna~

Before I dye with this product, actually, I already bleached it before, and then dye with another product. Then, I wait until several weeks, then the colour were faded. 
I really had a broken heart. Why? Because I bought it kinda pricey. I think it will last until 6 months and all. But in fact, it only last for more or less 1 month. 

Then I went to grocery store, and I saw this product. Its more cheaper than my last product, around $4.13 and I bought it two boxs. Because my hair is medium long. I think, if I only buy it one, it may be not enough for my medium hair. 

Beautylabo : Pure Beige


Behing package


Pictures is from my phone. So its not really clear picture



not a clear photo


Pure Beige



Picture in above is my before dye hair. 
It has a pink yellow pastel, 
Because before I dye it with a bright red colour.

So, lets start dyeing

How to Use

MIXING
1. Dont forget to wear the protective gloves.
2. Squeeze the full contents of the Cream Colorant (its really smell bad) and then put into the Cream Developer Bottle.
3. Before shake the bottle vigorously up, dont forget to close tightly the cap. And then shake up and down at least 30 times until mixture is totally blended.
4. Unscrew the cap and attach the Nozzle

Full Head Application
1. Apply the mixture to the root area with the applicator
2. For the back of the head, apply from top to neckline with the downstroke.
3. Massage in gently with your hands when the mixture is thoroughly applied.
4. And then Leave it on for 45 minutes
5. Dont forget to cover your hair using towel.

I dye my hair by myself

RINSING OFF
Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear, Avoid water coming into contact wih eyes Shampoo well, finishing with conditioner. And then do the usual things when you wash your hair, 


The Result
My hair become brownish beige
Before and After
This is when I get the sunlight, Its become more brighter
Then now is my current hair


Pros (+)
+ It’s already two weeks after I colored my hair, but my hair still not broken. So this product is well  good! Indeed. my hair become more smooth. 
+ You know I colored my hair by myself. The cream spilled to everywhere, floor, my shirt, etc. But still, the cream is easy to cleaned.

Cons (-)
- The ammonia smell. I cant really handle it, 
I use of it rather difficult. I had hard time. It’s hard to reach out for the back.
- When the cream hit my neck, its reeally hurt, hot like hell. 


Conclusion
Overall, this product is worked for my hair! 
Next time, I need an assistant to help me with dye my hair. 
 Hehe


Thank you for reading and good luck !



WHERE CAN FIND ME ?
INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK ASK.FM | GOOGLE+ | TUMBLR

anitakhong

Welcome to Anita's blog. Feel free to drop comment on comment box or contact form ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment