[REVIEW] Canmake - Candy Wrap Lip

Ahh.. I'm thinking about how many lip product that I have. It's so many. But, I can never have enough of lip products. Hehe, that's the way of woman right ?
Just last week, I bought my new lip gloss. Lip gloss is a product for our lips to give a glossy looks like.
The product is Canmake - Candy Wrap Lip
Actually, it's not a new product, and I knew it from my big sis. Now, thanks to her, I'd really love this product. 

Candy Wrap Lip from Canmake is made of Japan


------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colorful and sweet like candy.

Color looks the same on your lips as it does in the tube. With masses of beauty essence to moisturize your lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vivid color x moisture retention

● Achieve vivid color and moisture simultaneously!!!
A moist finish, as though you have wrapped your lips in a colorful veil of moisture.
Restrained use of lamé and pearl
● A rich, jelly-like♪ finish, without being dazzling.
There's no need to be worried about lamé particles making your lips feel rough or leaving a residue on your lips after removing your make-up.
Smooth, non-sticky texture
● Contains a light-feeling oil that reduces the stickiness usually associated with lip gloss, achieving a light, smooth texture on application.
Just one coat will spread evenly over your lips.
Packed with moisturizing agents and beauty essence!!!
Moisturizing agents
・Hyaluronic acid
・Squalane
・Honey and royal jelly extract
Oils of plant origin
Shea butter, jojoba oil, olive oil, grape seed oil, persic oil (apricot kernel oil), mango seed oil (Emollient agents).

Abundant color variations

● A lip color that dramatically changes the impression of your face.
We have carefully selected four shades that will make your complexion look brighter.
Choose the perfect color according to your make-up, fashion style or even just how you feel that day!
Source from : canmake
          


------------------------------------------------------------------------
I bought Canmake's Candy Wrap Lip from Guardian-Central Park Jakarta for Rp 108.900,- and It happens to be a discount product. Hehe. And on their website they sell it for 580 yen and candy wrap lip have 10 shades :    

  • [01]Sugar Love, [02]Navel Drop, [03]Peach Shower, [04]Lady Strawberry, [05]Pinkholic Syrup, [07]Hot Marmalade, [09]Dark Night Plum, [10]Mauve Bonbon, [13]Mellow Berry Milk, and [15]Cinnamon Rose Tea. The colors range from baby pinks to dark reds.

And at Guardian-Central Park, I found 5 of 10 shades of color candy wrap lip.




Yes, I'm using tester product to test the color on my hand >< Just look at the color, I'm confused which one should I buy. And finally, I end up with [04] Lady Strawberry
I think the [04] Lady Strawberry is a glossy red lip gloss, that suits when we use casual or classical look. Here the photo when I'm apply it in my own lip.



Btw, you can easily find this product, cause there is a lot of online shop that sell this product. Luckily that we live on these era right? We can buy anything we want from online. But. be careful to choose the online seller, cause there is a lot of good or bad seller too. Be selective and be smart. 

Conclusion
    • This product is very moisturizing and both have strong, vivid coloring on our lips. So I suggest, when apply it in our lips, be careful, don't to much apply it.
    • The lips definitely looks very glossy, an eyecatching product. 
    • Very easy lip application, just swipe it on you lips. and ta-daa.
    • Very pleased with the product, I might buy more if I feel inclined to.
That's all for this post.
Thank you for reading and Good Luck !!

WHERE CAN FIND ME ?
INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK ASK.FM | GOOGLE+ | TUMBLR

anitakhong

Welcome to Anita's blog. Feel free to drop comment on comment box or contact form ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment